Thursday, April 21, 2005

Aaack...the day after shots

Cranky, whiney, clingy, bi-polar. These are words that describe The Boy the day after shots. He got a mega-dose of Post Shot Syndrome today. ugh. half hour naps (as opposed to at least 1.5 hours), and all the rest compared to my usual happy-go-lucky guy. ick. I feel for the little man, poor guy. He woke up early from his afternoon nap (of course) but I think he got bit by something, because he has a welt on his face, just below his eye. like he needs anything else today.

we've still not heard anything about the Glorious Goldenrod Stove. I fear our paths are not meant to separate for quite a while.

For the first time in my very short blogging life, I have left a comment in which I disagree with the blog post. I usually will not, but I could not resist, as this particular topic is only the tip of the ice-berg for me. Once I formulate my thoughts a bit, I'll add more on this topic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to what you have to say. Nothing wrong with disagreeing (actually, I usually learn things that way so I like it when people do). And I liked what you said about recess...I saw that after I posted over at my place. :)

ieatcrayonz said...

I think you formed a very good argument in your comment. I don't know how much television I watched as a child, but I do have some very fond early memories of Sesame Street.

I play my baby Einstein farm video for Lauren about once a week. Her fascination with it is astounding. I had no idea. I can now see how a lot of parents like for the TV to babysit kids.