Friday, April 15, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

Actually, from the perspective of a person who has no child to lug around with them, I have relatively few errands today. BUT, The Boy adds a whole nother demention to errand running.

A few of my particularly pesky ones:

Go to the bank for a money order

Go get my drivers license renewed. Okay, before those of you who know me start wondering why that wasn't done back in September, when I actually turned 29, I'd like to remind you that my son was about three weeks old at that point, and honestly, all of September and most of October are just blurs in my memory anyway. After that, I forgot about it until I wanted to write a check one day.....oops.

Light grocery shopping, mostly for baby food for The Boy. This isn't as pesky since he can sit up now and I can actually put him in a cart, not try to do all shopping with a stroller.

okay, that's all for now.....

No comments: