Saturday, April 30, 2005

ughughugh

The Boy woke at 4 AM this morning....hungry as all get out....I fed him, but he still didn't go back to sleep until 5:30....and then woke up at 6:30 for the day. And then didn't nap well at all either. Total sleep deficit today for The Boy=5.5 hours. Waking at 4am is no big deal when a person's used to it, but he's been sleeping through the night for over six months now. 4am waking is killer.....the 3am-6am time slot is it for me, its when i sleep the deepest, kill that and I'm shot for the day. sigh.

I think he has been going through a growth spurt this week. He suddenly is much longer than I'm used to, so when I lift him across my lap, his ankles now drag. He's also been packing away the baby food. Two 4oz jars three times a day, plus nursing. Hopefully he's just about done with it. Good Grief.


On another note, I guess I didn't stir the pot so much, because NOBODY commented on my last post. I'm sure I offended someone out there, but just so you know, I still love God. Just not James Dobson ;).

3 comments:

Spring said...

Well, I wasn't offended by the last post, but I'm not religious either. That's mostly why I didn't say anything--I figured I wasn't the "target audience," heh.

But being woken up a million times a night, I get. I have a cat that never shuts up. :)

PawPawEddie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Redhead Mommy said...

oops, I removed a comment that I did not mean to remove. Sorry Eddie!

Even so, I think that Dobson's downfall is that he makes huge blanket statements such as saying that the Democrats who are fillabustering (surely that's spelled wrong) the Republican juducial nominees are anit-people of faith.....??? So, if you disagree with the Republicans, you aren't a believer? what?