Thursday, May 05, 2005

Busy Beez

We are going out of town this weekend and I have not accomplished much of what I had wanted done by now. Here is a list of things I need to do before 4pm tomorrow (for your viewing boredom!):

  • Get stuff for the killer bean dip I'm making for a party made up of many people I've heard a lot about, but never met.
  • Call my aunt and find out if I can drop maternity clothing off for my pregnant cousin (twins! good grief!)
  • Go through maternity clothing and find out what she will actually be able to use and what she won't. Initial all tags.
  • Get laundry finished, both ours and The Boy's.
  • Pack clothes, for us and The Boy.
  • Pack baby food, baby gear, baby stuff, baby stuff, baby stuff.
  • Buy a birthday gift for a friend who's birthday was a week and a half ago, but we knew we wouldn't see him until now. hehe....sorry Pete!
  • Oh, and Mother's Day Gifts. eek!

Okay, I think that is all......I feel like a chicken with my head cut off....so I guess not much worse than usual.


2 comments:

ieatcrayonz said...

Killer bean dip? What kind of party is this? You don't know them, but you're already trying to take them to the mattresses? :P

Isn't it amazing how long it takes to get ready now? I spend way more time on the kiddo than I ever did on myself.

True Jersey Girl said...

I have sooo much to do today too - my parents are taking Princess for the night and I have to get her ready...yet here I am blogging!