We are going out of town this weekend and I have not accomplished much of what I had wanted done by now. Here is a list of things I need to do before 4pm tomorrow (for your viewing boredom!):
- Get stuff for the killer bean dip I'm making for a party made up of many people I've heard a lot about, but never met.
- Call my aunt and find out if I can drop maternity clothing off for my pregnant cousin (twins! good grief!)
- Go through maternity clothing and find out what she will actually be able to use and what she won't. Initial all tags.
- Get laundry finished, both ours and The Boy's.
- Pack clothes, for us and The Boy.
- Pack baby food, baby gear, baby stuff, baby stuff, baby stuff.
- Buy a birthday gift for a friend who's birthday was a week and a half ago, but we knew we wouldn't see him until now. hehe....sorry Pete!
- Oh, and Mother's Day Gifts. eek!
Okay, I think that is all......I feel like a chicken with my head cut off....so I guess not much worse than usual.