Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hanging out at Mom and Dad's

As you may or may not have known, we are having The Boy's party at my parent's house. It is just better equipped for entertainment purposes. We came over a few days early, to hang out and help them clean, but we really haven't done anything yet, except eat. The house actually is in pretty good shape, and so really all that's needed is some tidying and setting up for the party.

Incidentally, there was a garage sale (yes, I'm crazed) down the street, and I found a Little Peoples garage for $2, and an eliptical-type exercise thing (which I'd been wanting to find) for $11. I wanted to find something to use at home that wouldn't take up much space. Being on a tight budget, a new one was out of the question. I lucked out. When I asked how much she wanted for it, she said whatever I'd give her for it. Pretty good, eh? I don't know what my problem is, but I love garage-saling these days. Probably because I've found a lot of good stuff. The LP garage thingy is in great shape, I just had to kill some spiders and clean up some dust...looked like it'd been stored in a garage or attic. It looks like new now though-Lysol Anti-Bacterial Kitchen Cleaner is wonderful, it even took off crayon marks.

Well, that's all I got. A pretty mundane existence, I know, but it's my life and I love it.

No comments: