Friday, October 27, 2006

Dreaming of sunny days


The worst part about fall in Michigan (and Spring, for that matter) is the rainy days. The forecast at the beginning of this week called for crappy, crappy, not-so-crappy, crappy, crappy. Luckily, we got three not-so-crappy days. Today isn't one of them. It's one of those days that makes me want to hole up in my warm cozy house all day...and then I think of spending an entire day holed up in a house (however warm and cozy) with two small children and I start getting a bit stir crazy. so then I start wondering if it's worth it to run errands with two small children when it's rainy outside, and one still thinks it's funny to run from me. Hm.......we shall see. Right now, I have dishes, laundry, and Regis & Kelly to look forward to.

2 comments:

sometrouble said...

yep, michigan fall drizzle definately sucks! ick...it makes all the leaves wet. It's pretty cold and nasty-windy out today...I heard there might be some snow this weekend on the weather.

Anonymous said...

A motherly post... ^^