Monday, November 20, 2006

Smitten





Although I might worry, fret, and complain a bit about these terrible twos, I love this kid. One of my friends once said (before I had Lydia), that I was "smitten" with Isaac. Ain't that the truth? Having Lydia didn't change it, and I love her dearly, too, but I'm still smitten with that little bug. Last week, he sat and played with Lydia for around 15-20 minutes, and never once did anything that would endanger her life. It was so cool. I know he's going to be a wonderful big brother to her when they are older. I hope also that they are good friends.

As you can see in one picture, he's holding Buzz Lightyear, who is his favorite right now. (Toy Story, or "Toy" is watched usually once every other day in our house right now.) In fact, this is the longest he's been attached to any toy, except his "Deeda" which is a blue elephant (or three) that he's had since he was a baby. Santa is bring a bigger, better Buzz for Christmas. I cannot wait to see his face on Christmas morning.

Yes, he's got a towell wrapped around his waist in one picture. I couldn't believe he let me do it, but he thought it was pretty cool. Too bad he didn't enjoy the shower as much ;)

The leaf picture came about because Terry raked a big pile of leaves at the bottom of Isaac's slide. The fun went on and on.

No comments: