Friday, February 02, 2007

Stuff Portrait Friday

 

 

 

Well, I'm a little late in posting, but I've had the pictures up on Flickr since Wednesday. That's got to count for something, right? Kristine asked to see buttons. Now, she only specified one picture, but I've never been one to follow the rules...exactly. One just wasn't enough for me...sorry!

Oh, a little about my choices. My theme was "Buttons my son likes to push, besides my own." He knows if he bangs on the computer keyboard, the picture of him and Lydia will appear. He's a TV junkie (if I let him), and so has figured out which button turns on the evil thing. And of course, Buzzyear of schtalkingman (Buzz Lightyear of Star Command). Isaac likes Buzz's talking buttons, of course.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Buzz Lightyear rules, hehe

Happy spf :)

Anonymous said...

I think I love Buzz's buttons best!

I played!

Teena in Toronto said...

Great selection of buttons!

Mine's up too :)