Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ewwww.


Ewwww.
Originally uploaded by Redhead Mommy.
Well, sometime last week I woke up and realized that Lyddie is nearly six months old and I still haven't introduced her to any solid foods. So....we got us some rice cereal and breast milk and had a feast...well, she did. Except, she didn't care for it much. She did take some of it, but really, doesn't that face say it all?

In other news: We almost have the home gym set set up (the one given to us for FREE by some thoughtful benefactors), and I am all geeked up to discover how weak I've gotten in the last few years! Yay me!

Spring break is in three weeks and we are driving to Florida, us and Terry's mom, to see her parents/my husband's grand-parents. They have not seen Lyddie yet, and it should be an excellent trip. We are really looking forward to it.

Okay, that's all I've got for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wyatt is an incredibly picky eater! my other 3 were no where near like this.. THe only veggies he will eat are carrots, squash, and sweet potatoes.. He'll eat most of the fruit.. BUt you can forget just about anything else.. He makes a horrible face and starts spitting.. Its been fun!