Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I feel like God is poking me on the head....hard.

Well, in the time span of 24 short hours, the class I needed to take this semester in order to get re-certified to teach has been paid for.  I am able to RENT my text books for half the price of buying them. And we have received an unexpected sum of cash from two different places that will help alleviate that costs of driving to Mt. Pleasant to take said class.  In addition, an old friend from CMU has offered to let me crash at her house overnight, so I don't have to pay for a hotel. Also, the pay cuts were not nearly as bad as they could have been, and while we are still looking at a respectable shortage of income, it's not devastating as it could have been.

I'm still not keen on going back to work full time just yet.  But I'm going to follow what I believe is God's leading here.  If he keeps opening doors, I'll keep walking through.

Getting poked in the head hurts. Ouch. ;)

No comments: