Tuesday, May 08, 2012

"Hey Girl" Photo Challenge entry for I Heart Faces.





I've been meaning to enter one of the photo challenges over at I Heart Faces for a while now.  This month, the theme is "Hey Girl".  Pretty simple: a picture with a face in it, and it must be a female face.  Well, I just so happened to take a photo this past weekend that fit the bill. I know this is a simple shot, and that had I more time to compose it, there are many things I could change. But this was pre-recital time, everyone was kind of nerved up (including this Momma!), and the calm serenity on her face, the way she naturally posed her arms (no, I didn't tell her to do that!)...well, I don't think I could get a better picture before the deadline anyway. So, head on over to the I Heart Faces Photo Challenge and look for this pretty face, and wish me luck!


Photo Challenge Submission
This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com
                                                          

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

She's a cuties pie!

Wow!! Our children ARE the exact age and in the same order!! What are their birthdays? My oldest is 7 and his is Jan 18th, my daughter is 5 and march 8, my youngest is 3 and January 12th

Read more: http://www.mommyuncensored.com/2007/05/photo-challenge_08.html#ixzz1uIwKXdQV
www.mommyuncensored.com

Unknown said...

Sweet photo! Love the hand pose!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

When I saw this on fb - I literally gasped. She look so sweet, and so grown. Something about her eyes looks like an "old soul". I love it.

Denise B. said...

Thanks everyone!

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف منازل بصفوى

hasan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adley Smith said...

I really like babies photos on their birthdays specially. They really need to be surprised on their birthdays and best gifts also. So for best baby gifts you should need to visit NetParents

shaahah said...

Home accents are usually the first thing to be noticed when a person enters a home. These are the decorative items that the homeowner puts in order to make his or her place look more appealing.

shaahah said...

Wicker chair are very popular pieces of patio furniture, which are made of the same material as natural rattan. Rattan is an evergreen plant that grows in Africa, Asia and other tropical and subtropical regions.