Tuesday, May 08, 2012

"Hey Girl" Photo Challenge entry for I Heart Faces.





I've been meaning to enter one of the photo challenges over at I Heart Faces for a while now.  This month, the theme is "Hey Girl".  Pretty simple: a picture with a face in it, and it must be a female face.  Well, I just so happened to take a photo this past weekend that fit the bill. I know this is a simple shot, and that had I more time to compose it, there are many things I could change. But this was pre-recital time, everyone was kind of nerved up (including this Momma!), and the calm serenity on her face, the way she naturally posed her arms (no, I didn't tell her to do that!)...well, I don't think I could get a better picture before the deadline anyway. So, head on over to the I Heart Faces Photo Challenge and look for this pretty face, and wish me luck!


Photo Challenge Submission
This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com
                                                          

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

She's a cuties pie!

Wow!! Our children ARE the exact age and in the same order!! What are their birthdays? My oldest is 7 and his is Jan 18th, my daughter is 5 and march 8, my youngest is 3 and January 12th

Read more: http://www.mommyuncensored.com/2007/05/photo-challenge_08.html#ixzz1uIwKXdQV
www.mommyuncensored.com

Mrs. Claus said...

Sweet photo! Love the hand pose!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

When I saw this on fb - I literally gasped. She look so sweet, and so grown. Something about her eyes looks like an "old soul". I love it.

Denise B. said...

Thanks everyone!