Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tagged by a True Jersey Girl

I got tagged for this one by A True Jersey Girl, and feel OH SO HONORED!!! Go check out her new look! I'm going to pass this on to Robyn!

Three names I go by:
1. Red
2. Denise
3. D

Three screen names that I have had:
1. Redhead Mommy
2. Angry Redhead
3. DeeBeez

Three things I like about myself:
1. Being a Redhead (can't you tell?)
2. My sense of humor
3. My intelligence

Three things I don't like about myself:
1. Laziness
2. Love/hate relationship with authority figures
3. I get bored easily (so, I kept some of True's things, but they still apply to me!)

Three parts of my heritage:
1. French/Canadian
2. Native American (Michigan area, not sure which)
3. Scottish

Three things that scare me:
1. The Dark
2. The Supernatural/Satanic stuff
3. George Bush

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Morning News
2. Coffee (most days)
3. Ice Cold Milk

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Jean Capris
2. T-shirt
3. Delicate Un-mentionables

Three of my fave bands or musical artists:
1. Barenaked Ladies
2. Jimmy Buffet
3. Rich Mullins

Three of my fave songs:
1. Fruicakes by Jimmy Buffet
2. She's got a way by Billy Joel
3. One Week by Barenaked Ladies

Three new things I want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Losing about 40-50lb.
2. Getting to NY to see my buddy Maura
3. Maybe getting pregnant again?

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Peace and Calm
2. easiness
3. warmth and love

Two truths and a lie:
1. My husband has been a major centering factor in my life
2. The Boy (sorry True!) is the most beautiful, smartest baby ever
3. I am sweet natured and shy.

Three physical things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Dark hair and blue eyes
2. Good (masculine) legs
3. Height

Three things I can't do without:
1. Ice Cold Milk
2. Family
3. Friends

Three of my fave hobbies:
1. Blogging
2. Reading
3. Scrapbooking

Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. Anyplace I can swim with wild dolphins
2. South Africa
3. Venice

Three things I just can't do:
1. tolerate arrogance
2. be graceful
3. Drink anything with tequila in it.

Three kids' names: (hypothetically speaking)
1. Isaac
2. Nadia
3. Nora

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Swim with wild dolphins
2. travel the US in an RV
3. Go on a cruise

Three celeb crushes: (only three???)
1. Tom Welling (Smallville)
2. Tim McGraw
3. Tom Welling (hehe)

No comments: