Friday, June 10, 2005

The Itch

Well, I suppose this is normal for new bloggers. After only a few months at it, I want to change the look of my blog. However, I don't want the cookie-cutter Blogger templates that are offered, and I don't want to fork out a huge amount for one that someone already made. What I really want to do is make my own, only I have NO idea how to go about doing that. I created header with The Boy's picture and "Redhead Mommy" that I really like, and I really want to use, I just don't know how.

I love the layout and design aspect of it, only I'm a complete moron when it comes to HTML language. I wish I knew someone who could translate for me. I could tell them what I want, and they could translate it into HTML for me. Since I don't, I guess I'm going to be reading a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense to me in order to learn HTML, or at least enough to get by with. Anyone have any other suggestions??

Unfortunately, I can't begin on that until next week since we have company coming this weekend and I need to clean! I havent' gotten nearly as much done as I've wanted because The Boy is a whiney monster (teething) who cannot possible tolerate me leaving his sight so I can, oh, say, do laundry, or maybe, use the bathroom! Yesterday I put him in the Pack n Play in the Basement so I could throw some laundry in and he made THEE most horrific noise. I've never heard him scream like that before. It was awful. Like a Wookie being tortured...I swear it! Why did he do it, because I went out of his line of vision. Can you imagine the nerve of me? Anyway....poor kid, I know he's not feeling great, although no teeth have appeared, I'm thinking that's the problem. We'll see.

No comments: