Thursday, August 11, 2005

Is it a good deal if...

So, my husband (Big T, or BT for short) and I hit some garage sales this afternoon for the heck of it. At one, we found a baby bath seat/ring and a booster seat each for 25 cents. I was thrilled, as we have been borrowing a bath seat from some friends, and we wanted a booster seat to leave at my folks house. We get them home, I clean them up...and then I realize it: the booster seat is missing the tray. Grrr....so, tomorrow I'm going back to see if by any chance they have the tray. I really hope so....I'm even willing to pay another 25 cents for it. blarg.

In other news: My husband's grandmother has made us a quilt, an actual homeade quilt, and is sending it to us tomorrow. I'm very excited about this, as I love quilts and hold in high regard the people who make them, because I don't have the freaking patience for such things. Same thing with knitting.

In the next two weeks, several important things will be happening. My baby boy will be having his 1st birthday party, then getting dedicated at our church "back home", and will be actually turning one the following Wednesday. It has been the longest and shortest year of my life, all at the same time. How is that possible?

No comments: