Thursday, August 25, 2005

I've recovered.

Sorry I've been neglecting you all. When we got home from the "Party Weekend" at my folks for The Boy's First Birthday Party, I was overwhelmed. With toys, with mess, with thank-you notes (which still are not completed!), with toys....we have stuff coming out of our ears. And we have a lot of toys. I'm in the process of taking my house back, since the husband has gone back to work (teacher) and now I have nothing to distract me from The Mess that has been slowly taking over my house all summer. First the toys, then the basement, then our bedroom, which is a holy nightmare.

But, before all that, I need to do one other thing. Today is The Boy's actual birthday, and so I've written a bit of a letter to him for the occasion (see above).

No comments: