Monday, October 03, 2005

Up and running

Well, we have successfully erased our hard drive and re-installed the main stuff. Getting all the pictures back on could prove to be a PITA. We'll see. My only complaint is that all the fonts shown on the screen seem fuzzy. (NO! I am NOT imagining it, no matter WHAT my husband told you!) And therein lies the problem. The man who could fix the problem, sees no problem....probably because he's severely near-sited and it always looks blurry to him, I don't know. But I do know that many headaches will result in this not being fixed promptly. Time to go nag. And convince him I'm not crazy.

UPDATE: Ahhhh....fixed it. My husband found something on some menu marked "optimum" and that cleared up all the fonts. He still can't tell the difference...which frankly amazes me. I didn't think my sight was that much better than his, but I am more far-sighted, so maybe that's the difference.

No comments: