Monday, December 05, 2005

A Rare Tantrum Entry

 

It's so rare that I have the camera handy when he makes this face, that I just had to take advantage of the opportunity!! Of course, most of the time when he makes this face, I have to look the other way because I'm grinning. hehe. Mostly he's a good boy, but doesn't like to be told "no!", and well, who does? But, since I'm the stubborn redhead, not him, I usually win. usually.

Yesterday, he did an incredible back dive off a dining room chair, landing on his upper back/neck. Luckily, we went and saw Dr. Ben today (chiropractor) and The Boy is now ship-shape and straightened up. Wonder how long that will last. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ieatcrayonz said...

Yea, you played! Totally forgive you for not being a Thursday. That was worth it.