Friday, July 21, 2006

For the Record

Just so you know, I did intend to update The Boy's blog today with pictures, but the cable needed to allow my camera to play nice with my computer is MIA. As soon as I find it, there will be updates, I PROMISE!! The Boy has NOT been fun to be around, as he is not sleeping well, entering some apparently VERY terrilbe twos, and practicing his temper-tantrum-throwing skills on a regular basis. The third trimester? Not a fun time to deal with defiance and tempers. GRRRR!!

In other news....WE'RE BUYING A HOUSE!!!! YIPEE YIPEE YIPEE!!! We close a week from today, and as soon as mr. camera can talk to mr. computer, you will see pictures of that too. I'm thinking that when we don't have to the the computer in the basement, I'll be more apt to blog regularly. Let's hope!

1 comment:

ieatcrayonz said...

Congratulations! I'm SO happy for you! Can't wait to see those pics.