Monday, July 24, 2006

Pregnancy Update

Well, as of last Thursday, when I was 30 weeks, I was measuring 35cm. So, yes, this one has a good chance of being not-so-petite, like her big bro. Doc promises to order me another u/s before long, so we can see just how big she is. He says, "Maybe you're cooking up a 12 pounder in there!" Easy for him to say, HE doesn't have to carry this thing around for another month and a half.

Yeah, month and a half, assuming I'll schedule a c-section (and just avoid the first three drugs I had with Isaac). Can you believe it? Maybe (and only if you're nice) I'll post a preggo pic of me once I find the magical cable. I was hoping it would surface by now, but no sign of it. It has to be here somewhere, and there's no way I'm going to order a new one before the move.

By this time next week, I'll be IN A HOUSE!!! YIPEE!! Can't freaking wait. Maybe I'll list all the changes I'm looking forward to in another post.

Okay, I have to go watch The Daily Show. byebye

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update, I've been looking for one, wondering how you've been! Man I hope this time is much easier for you.