Saturday, February 10, 2007

Blah

I need a break. Terry has been gone from early morning to late evening several times in the last two weeks, and I feel like I haven't had one moment to myself in forever. Don't get me wrong, I am not blaming my husband, everything has been job or church related, and I know he'd just as soon stay home, too. I just need some time away from my kids....more specifically, I need some time where I don't have to worry about where they are, what they are doing, what to feed Isaac for lunch, when does Lydia need to eat, why is she up from her nap so early, do I get to shower today, how long will Isaac nap today, etc. etc. etc.


blah.

NOTE: after a lovely hour and a half nap (Isaac slept TWO and a half hours and Lydia didn't wake up either), my attitude is much improved. I still need a break, but I'm now pretty sure I can make it until next weekend, when I'll get one.

1 comment:

rachael said...

aww. i'm sorry.