Friday, May 18, 2007

We're Back Baby!!

 

Yesterday was a great day. I finally got my digital camera from Canon. After a month of using 35mm (who knows when I'll get THOSE developed!) I now have my brand-spanking-new SD600, which is much more sophisticated than my little S230 (which I still miss, actually. No one may believe me, but I didn't really care if I got a new one or my old one back.) So, I have a few more bells and whistles to learn. Even though it only has three megapixels more, I can see the difference, and I can zoom in a little closer. One day I will have the Canon Digital Xti!! One day. In the mean time, if you are in the market for a digital camera, I highly recommend Canon, as their customer service is Excelllent! Truly, the best I've ever dealt with.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Three's Company said...

I'm glad you're back!!! I missed you!