Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Just hanging around

 


Not much has been happening around these parts. The Boy's thumb is healing up nicely, and he even let's me wash it pretty regularly. He isn't so keen on letting my rub Aquafor into it though.

This weekend I'll be going to Ohio to help my sister pack up. She's sold her house and is moving, although she doesn't know where yet. Don't ask. We'll also be going down to seem my nephew in Columbus, we have some furniture for his apartment. Lot's of driving, lots and lots. I wish we could just beam there.

My mom will also be down there for the week, so it should be cool because I'll have two other people to keep an eye on The Boy with me. And they'll get to spend time with him, too, which doesn't happen nearly enough. Posted by Picasa

No comments: