Wednesday, February 08, 2006

H-E-A-L-T-H How do YOU spell relief?

Well, The Boy is back!! yeah!!!! He's eating like a crazy man, especially bananas, sleeping great, no diarhea, ear infection is gone (thank you anti-biotics), and I'm getting over the ear infection quickly, so life has almost returned to normal. almost.

It's been so long since I saw my real son that I'd forgotten what a cool kid he is. he's even eating vegetables again!! And he LOVES horses (they go "moo", did you know that?) Terry took him out last night and bought him this heavy plastic toy horse at Target, The Boy's been carrying it around non stop ever since. It's pretty funny. We're going to take him to see real ones soon, I think. One of our baby-sitters has horses, and has invited us out to see them. I'm curious as to how Isaac will react.

By the way, thanks to all of you who sent well wishes while we were sick. I didn't respond to personally, but I read them all and very much appreciate your concern. Thanks again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't is SO great when they are back to normal again? I can't get over how happy and smiley Nathan is now! He's such a ham!!

Anonymous said...

HEY...I'm that babysitter! : ) Mr. Beasley showed me Isaac's webpage yesterday and I havent been off of your stuff since! I wont quit until I get to read all of it! Haha! But yes, I talked to my mom about takin Isaac to see my horses...and as soon as it gets warm enough we can head out there, I'm REALLY excited! Well...I think I'll be seeing you on Sunday! Talk to you then...and give Isaac a hug for me!