Saturday, May 12, 2007

Meme

I took this from Mainline Mom.

Explain what ended your last relationship? Before marriage? I guess he was through with me.

When was the last time you shaved? Two days ago


What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Wondering for the millionth time why I got two early-rising children.

What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Talking to my husband, who's on his way home from Cedar Point

Are you any good at math? My brain usually turns off.

Your prom night? Went with the wrong guy.

Do you have any famous ancestors? Rumor has it we are related to Captain John Smith. Who knows. But my great-grandfather was friends with Henry Ford.

Have you had to take a loan out for school? My head hurts just thinking of it.


Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile? Somewhat.


Last thing received in the mail? Babies R Us coupons

How many different beverages have you had today? Coffee and Coke....today is not a healthy day.


Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine? If necessary.

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Michael Bolton...I'm so ashamed.

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? No.


What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had? Four teeth pulled as a pre-teen.

What is out your back door? A deck, my backyard and an alley.

Any plans for Friday night? My sister might be coming to visit, or we may be driving to Indiana, depending on the eBay gods and if I win this stupid pop-up I'm after.

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Does anyone?

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Nope

Have you ever been to a planetarium? Not since I was a kid...but I loved it.

Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yes.

Some things you are excited about? Being able to camp in our own pop-up this summer-no more tent camping!!

What is your favorite flavor of Jell-O? I try not to eat it....food dyes and all. But if I had to choose...peach.

Describe your keychain(s)? A magenta carabeener (sp?) with a flashlight (that doesn't work) built in.

Where do you keep your change? In a large glass jug made for making home-made wine.
When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Last time I taught, which was three years ago.


What kind of winter coat do you own? Calf-length black down filled coat. I barely use it because I'm so warm-blooded.

What was the weather like on your graduation day? Sunny and warm.


Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? No, our cats will not allow it.

No comments: