Thursday, May 10, 2007

WAAAAHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've sort of been sulking since my camera puked. I mean, I was glad that Canon was offering to fix it for free(it was a part malfunction, but it was still at three year old camera), but they'd had it for over a month and I felt like I'd had a limb removed. I was beginning to think I'd never see it again, because the part they needed was on backorder from Japan.

Well, I was right, I'll never see that camera again. Which actually makes me very sad. But, I am comforted in knowing that they are sending me a BETTER CAMERA than the one I sent them, at how much?? FREEEEEEEE!!!!!! But you know, this new camera takes different memory cards...which sort of sucks, because now I have to replace the two nice sized memory cards I have.....NOT. They are sending me a form and FREE mailing label to send in my old memory cards and they are replacing them with the same size SD cards that I need. Isn't that the coolest??

Five to seven business days...five to seven business days....I cannot wait to have a digital camera to use again...this 35mm stuff just isn't for me!!

WAHOOOOO!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so awesome!! I wish I had a little point and shoot for travel and stuff.

BTW my Myspace page is not under my last name, I don't think. I think it's under Mainline Mom.