Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Homemade solution for the blues....

The last few days I've been feeling a little down. There are many contributing factors, and I think I've identified the reasons, but that's not really my reason for writing.  Usually, I'd mope. Frankly, I feel like I've been doing that a lot lately. I"m tired of it. So, instead of moping because things are not as I wanted them (every do that?), I've decided to follow my own motto, "If you can't change something, change the way you think about it." All this morning I've been brainstorming ideas of how to redirect my thinking. Things I can do RIGHT NOW, TODAY.

1) Read my Bible. The living word of God, not static. Like fresh fruits and vegetables, with living enzymes, keep your physical help up, so the Word is spiritually. I need to quit forgetting about that.

2) Accomplish a goal. This ALWAYS boosts my spirit. My goal today~get the kitchen monster in hand. I don't know about anyone else, but our kitchen area is constant battle, and if we are constantly vigilant, it wins. ;) Today I will fight the beast, and win.

3) Be creative, as in create something. I have several ideas. Might be food, might be thought. Haven't decided yet.

4) Exercise. I thought about going to the Y, but here is a home program I found on Pinterest I think I'll try today. It will save time.

You know, funny thing, just composing this list has helped.

5 comments:

shaahah said...

A small coffee table in the right living room will change the whole ambiance of the room in a few days. Small coffee table it can completely transform the decor of a room and make it feel like a whole new place.

shaahah said...

If you are looking for great deals on Home depot patio furniture, you should check out what Home Depot has to offer. Home depot patio furniture has long been known as one of the largest furniture retailers in the country.

shaahah said...

Home accents are usually the first thing to be noticed when a person enters a home. Home accents are decorative items that the homeowner puts in order to make his or her place look more appealing.

shaahah said...

Wicker chair are very popular pieces of patio furniture, which are made of the same material as natural rattan. Rattan wicker chair is an evergreen plant that grows in Africa, Asia and other tropical and subtropical regions.

shaahah said...

Floating shelves are also called as wall-mounted shelving units. A floating shelf is essentially a shelf without any obvious hardware or brackets installed on it so that it can be easily hung on walls. This kind of shelf is perfect for hanging decorative items that do not need to be close enough to the floor.